As of right now there is still no news with Stephen. He is doing great and as the surgery date is only a day away I am too emotional to talk about it...so I won't. Instead I am going to tell you how amazing my husband is =0) I always new Joe was a good guy. From the second I met him I thought he was too good for me...true story. But seriously Joe is incredible. He is such a loving and caring husband and father. He goes out of his way to make sure I am ok and always wants the best for me He protects me and makes me feel safe. Going through this sucks but having him by my side the entire time has made it easier. God has blessed me with Joe.
Joe is also an incredible father. He loves our kids. It hurts him right now to be away from Michael, Lizzie and Audrey. He knows Stephen needs us now, but he wants the kids to know how much he loves and cares for them. I love that about him. He is so involved in their lives and his priority has always been to put our family first. His love for them warms my heart.
I am grateful for the man he is. He is not perfect...but he is perfect for me =0)




Joe is a great man, but I must say that you are an amazing woman as well! You were made for each other and are perfect for each other. Thank you to both of you for being such wonderful examples of Christ for your children and for all of us! We love you both with all our hearts and pray that God would give you both all of the strength, peace, and everything you need during this difficult time. We are praying for all of you & especially your precious little Stephen Joseph!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are perfect for each other!Love & prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteChris & Joyce
I would give anything for the two of you to not have to go through this. But, there is joy in each situation, and the love, support, comfort, help, and partnership between you two is one of the joys. You said from the start you two would choose to come out of this stronger: closer to Christ, and closer together. You are both amazing because you are keeping that promise. I love you both so very much, and one of my prayers is for your marriage and family to grow EVEN stronger as a result of loving your sweet, sweet son.
ReplyDeleteYour family has touched so many lives. Your witnessing and faith in God to take care of Baby Stephen is powerful. Know that Our Father has His arms around you all and there are LOTS of prayers going up.
ReplyDelete