Friday, April 6, 2012

Resting

We are finally out of the hospital and in a hotel!  Though I would rather be at home...this sure beats a labor and delivery bed!  Today went very well.  My doctor came by and visited in the morning and agreed that an amnio and induction weren't necessary since the contractions have been slowing down.  I am now on bedrest at a nearby hotel until further notice.  They want me to come into the hospital on Easter for more monitoring and then I have appointments in the doctors office on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday next week.  Please pray that I don't get admitted on Easter.  I fear I will be contracting when I go in and have the same thing happen again.  It would be nice to get to have the day with my family.
Also pray for our kiddos.  Two of them have colds right now and they are going to be staying with us in the hotel starting tomorrow.  It would be great if they can get well and not pass it along to us =0)

On a side note we had some great conversations with doctors, nurses and hospital staff about God.   One of my doctors even asked for prayer for a family member.  This situation hasn't been easy but we have seen God's work at hand and that has been an encouragement to Joe and I.

We have recently been asked how people can financially help.  I feel awkward writing this but we have been asked multiple times and someone suggested that we make the information available on the blog...so here you go =0)
Our church has set up medical fund for Stephen to help cover the cost of our high deductible and other expenses that go along with it such as our now lengthy hotel stay.  If you would like to contribute to that fund checks can me made out to REFC with Stephen Joseph in the memo and sent to
Riverview Evangelical Free Church
2980 Sweetgrass Lane
Bonsall, CA 92003

Once again thank you for your prayers.  We really felt them while in the hospital.  I don't doubt that they are why the contractions just stopped and conversations were presented.
In Him,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful, blessed Easter season filled with God's love and new life!

    ReplyDelete