Please pray for Stephen's health. So far so good but he has had a clear runny nose off and on (which is most likely due to teething) so I called the surgeons office yesterday (per their instructions). They want me to call back on Monday to make sure it doesn't turn into anything. The surgery is only a week away...yikes! We want our little guy to be strong and healthy and able to go through with it. Worse case it gets postponed but in a sense we are ready to just get it over with and prolonging it would be a slight bummer.
So please pray that he is A OK!
This morning, like many other mornings, I just smiled and laughed at this little guy. He cracks me up! He is cooing so much and gives the biggest most adorable grins. I find my self constantly giving him big squeeze hugs and kisses all over =0) He is such a blessing and I am lucky to be his mommy.
Thanks for your prayers!
Much Love
Kim





We'll be praying that Stephen stays healthy and that this runny nose isn't a precursor to a bigger problem. We'll be praying too that the "same" happy boy will come home from surgery.
ReplyDelete