So many people have asked how they can help us and right now 2 things come to mind.
1. Prayer. Please pray fervently for him today. Pray that the surgery is a success with no complications. Pray that his body tolerates being on bypass once again. Pray that God would guide the surgeon and team and pray that his recovery would be quick and "uneventful" and that his body will easily adjust to it's new circulation.
2. Please consider making a donation in honor of our little Heart Hero. It doesn't take long and your gift will go directly to the Heart Institute at Rady Children's Hospital and will support the life-saving efforts of children like our little Stephen. We feel honored to be able to give back in this way and would love your support in doing so. I can't think of a better day to hit or surpass our families fundraising goal. You can find the information on the website below
Thank You all for supporting us through this journey. We serve a mighty God.
| Last picture before we left |
Jeremiah 29:11-12
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.




praying today!!!
ReplyDeletePraying <3 B.Laguna
ReplyDeleteLifted up Stephen and your family a few times as you came to mind this morning. Praying for him now as he's in the midst of surgery and I catch up on your blog. May the Lord bless him and keep him. May the Lord make His face to shine upon Stephen and protect him from all complications. May the Lord give you peace as you continue to trust Him with the life of your precious boy.
ReplyDelete