This afternoon they removed 1 of his chest tubes, changed the dressing on his incision site and began bottle feeding him. If all goes well they will remove the second chest tube and his arterial line tomorrow leaving him with only a central line, peripheral line, pace maker wires and the canula left...so hopefully we will get to hold him!!!
This road has not been an easy one but we daily see the provisions of the Lord and are so humbled by his love for us.
"When I consider your heaves, the work of your fingers, the mon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor" Psalm 8:3-5
God's love for mankind amazes me. =0)
"I will give thanks to you , LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High" Psalm 9:1-3
Please continue to pray for his recovery. We pray that his pain and blood pressure will remain under control and that he will steer clear of any infections.
Thank You!!!!





So good to hear that his blood pressure is normal. Will continue to pray for God's perfect peace and comfort. Praying you get to hold him ASAP!
ReplyDeletewith love~julie
So thankful for the good news in Stephen. We'll continue to pray for an "unremarkable" recovery as orchestrated by our remarkable God. Much love and many prayers being sent your way.
ReplyDeletefantastic update! go God! :) praying that you'll get a smile soon & be able to hold your wee one when the time is right - love you all & continuing to pray <3
ReplyDelete