Yesterday the kids and I did a bunch of baking. We made all sorts of goodies for the doctors and nurses in the NICU. It was so much fun spending time in the kitchen with them but even more fun explaining why we were doing this. After we had talked about it I had Michael and Lizzie make them some cards. Michael's words were so sweet..."Thank you for helping babies". 

![]() |
| The left is him opening the door and waving "hi" and the right is the sun setting =0) |
Today I had my 6 week check-up at the Perinatal center so Joe, Stephen and I got to visit the NICU and drop off the goods =0) It was perfect. We actually got to see all of our favorite day nurses and 2 of the doctors. They were all so amazed at how great Stephen is looking. It was nice getting to share how life was going with them and get to bless them with some sugary goodness at the same time. 
Stephen is continuing to thrive at home. On Tuesday he weighed in at 11lbs 4ozs! Sometimes it is hard to remember how fragile his little life is because he looks so amazing. Please continue to pray for his heart and that there would be no complications before his next surgery. He still has such a long road ahead of him and we know your prayers will help carry him through.
THANK YOU!!!






I've fallen off the blog-wagon a bit, so I'm back on now. It's great to hear how Stephen is continuing to grow strong. We will be praying for health and no complications. :-)
ReplyDeleteI wish your blog had a like/love button, because i love all these photos! Stephen is getting so big :)
ReplyDelete