Just wanted to let you know that we are all settling in well. Joe and I are exhausted...but that is expected. Stephen is doing so well. He is continuing to put on weight and is looking cuter than ever! Tomorrow we have some follow up appointments at Rady's. I am actually excited to go back...I kinda miss it there. It will be nice to see some of the people again. =0)
The hardest part about being home is not being able to share this little guy with everyone. He is so stinking adorable and we would love for everyone to see him, hold him and love on him. etc. But unfortunately it is not what is best for him. So instead I am going to have to dress him up and take tons of pictures.!
 |
| My 3 boys! |
 |
| Such a little peanut |
 |
| Sporting the "Joe-Hawk" |
 |
| Does it get cuter than this? |
 |
Love that face!
Thank you all for your continued pray and support. This little guy is such a miracle =0) Please continue to pray for his little heart and that he would be protected from illness...especially mine. I have been getting sick which is a bummer and don't want to pass it on to this little guy. Much Love to you all! The Russells |
Thanks for the continued good news. I especially needed it today. :-)
ReplyDeleteStephen is so cute!!!! Thanks for all the pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!! Love the 3 boys with the "joe-hawk". :) Praying that no sickness gets to Stephen or anyone else, that you start getting better and that you and Joe can get some good rest! love you all!
ReplyDeleteOh man, he is just too cute! I love the baby "o" face, always my favorite when they make that face. You are blessed :)
ReplyDelete