Friday, April 24, 2015

Birthday Celebrations Part 2

THE PARTY!!!!

Stephen chose to have a Disney Cars Birthday party...actually in his words he wanted a "Lightning & Mater party"!  I had fun (as always) running with the theme and making decorations.  





I also had a little way too much fun making a backdrop and props for a photo booth!  It was a hit with the kids...and adults!






Stephen had a blast jumping in a bounce house, playing with friends, taking silly pictures and opening presents!  He was a little shy when everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" but he loved his brownie and ice cream =)  And he got a Mike Trout Angels jersey like the rest of his siblings!  He has now worn it 2 days in a row and doesn't want to take it off.  Don't tell Trout..but he thought it was Philip River's Angels jersey ;)  






Stephen has talked about his birthday and party all week :)  He even asked me how long until he turns 7 (his favorite number).  He is growing up so fast and I am trying to soak all of these moments in.  It is hard watching my "baby" not be a baby anymore.  He is such a big boy these days! 

Thank you to all who have prayed for Stephen and our family these past three years.  I know many of you still have the heart magnet on your fridge and faithfully pray for our son and we are so grateful that you do!   Please continue to pray for wisdom in upcoming surgeries (I will have an update in a few days of where we are at) and that this little guy never looses his joy!

God Bless!








No comments:

Post a Comment