Thursday, April 23, 2015

Birthday Celebrations Part 1

We have a blast celebrating Stephen turning 3....and he LOVED every minute of it!  On his birthday he woke up to decorations and a few presents.  We got him a new lightening McQueen scooter, a Dusty figurine from Planes Fire & Rescue and some school books.  In true Stephen fashion he immediately chose to "play" with his favorite...schoolwork!  This kid asks to do school work EVERY day.  I have put my foot down and say no on weekends so I can get a break ;)





This video doesn't capture his excitement but I thought it was so cute that he was wondering where "all the people" were to watch him open his presents =)

After our birthday tradition of sprinkle pancakes for breakfast we took off for Legoland!  Once you turn 3 you are allowed to go on a super fun ride where you get to drive a little car all by yourself. This kid was in heaven and went on it 7 times!





All in all we had a GREAT time and after 6 hours of fun this kid was OUT on the way home!!!


We had such a great time celebrating Stephen and he loved every minute of it!  He would proudly walk around and say "I 3!" or "It's my Birfday"  (yes I spelled it like he pronounces it) =)
I shed a few tears times as I sat and watched him glow with excitement.  This little guy has gone through so much and yet remains so full of joy.  I am so very blessed to be his mommy and I can hardly believe that my baby is 3!  



1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT HANDLE THE CUTENESS! Seriously, God made him the sweetest, cutest, happiest little guy. Oooh I want to squeeze hug him!

    ReplyDelete