That was such a beautiful video you put together Kim! It was a little hard to watch and listen to, but wonderful because look how far he has come and how great he is doing! Praise God!
That was wonderful. I'm so glad to see Stephen doing so well. In case you are wondering who I am, I am Brittany White Amundson's and Jason White's mom. I stumbled upon your story just before Stephen was born. I was really surprised to recognize you guys from your pictures! I've been following along and praying for your family ever since. Stay strong. <3
Thank you for your sweet words and for introducing yourself...it is so neat to get to hear who has been praying for our son. We are so grateful for all of the prayers that have been lifted to God on Stephen's behalf...we know firsthand the difference it makes. Thank You! HUGS- Kim
That was such a beautiful video you put together Kim! It was a little hard to watch and listen to, but wonderful because look how far he has come and how great he is doing! Praise God!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nicole =0) I know...those words so beautifully describe how we feel, but bring me to tears every time.
DeleteMade me cry, not that that's a surprise to anyone who knows me. Benjamin wants to watch it again. Thanking Jesus for His healing work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of your prayers...and Benjamin is too cute =0)
DeleteWonderful video, it made me cry too.
ReplyDeleteWe will keep on praying.
The Kramers
That was wonderful. I'm so glad to see Stephen doing so well. In case you are wondering who I am, I am Brittany White Amundson's and Jason White's mom. I stumbled upon your story just before Stephen was born. I was really surprised to recognize you guys from your pictures! I've been following along and praying for your family ever since. Stay strong. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet words and for introducing yourself...it is so neat to get to hear who has been praying for our son. We are so grateful for all of the prayers that have been lifted to God on Stephen's behalf...we know firsthand the difference it makes. Thank You! HUGS- Kim
Delete