Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stephen had his holter monitor put on him yesterday at 3pm and wore it for the past 24 hours.  The little guy handled being hooked up to 7 leads pretty well.  It is basically a portable EKG that monitored his heart to see if there are any irregular heartbeats and such.  Today we were able to take it off and put in in a FedEx box to be shipped back to his cardiologist.  I am assuming that if nothing is wrong we won't hear anything until our appointment on July 27th.  He sure is cute though!!!!
He also surprised the nurse with how much he has grown in 5 days...he is now 13 lbs 13 ozs!!! 
Just check out those thighs =0)
Please continue to pray for his heart and that God would continue to strengthen him.
We appreciate you all so very much!
Much Love
The Russells

4 comments:

  1. Dear Russells,

    Have been lifting you all up in prayer. What a beautiful family you have. It's grown quite a bit since I last saw you. Praise be to God He continues to "grow" us in so many ways beyond our limited understanding. Stephen is adorable. My husband had to wear one of those monitors last year for 5 days. I would say Stephen probably handled it better than David.(grin) I will continue to pray and keep you all before the throne of grace and watch in amazement what the Lord will do. Our God is mighty, there is none like Him. "The LORD is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?"
    Psalm 27: 1-2
    Blessings & love,
    ~julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! So good to hear from you...we have grown quite a bit since we have seen you =0) God sure has blessed our family. Thank you for your prayers!
      Much love to your family,
      Kim

      Delete
  2. I dreamt about Stephen. Holding him and kissing him, while you went on a date :) He is so adorable....I could just squeeze those thighs and cheeks! Praying the monitor shows nothing irregular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dream...and hope it comes true some day =0)
      Love you!!!

      Delete