Oh how Stephen has grown! He turned 8 months yesterday and is cute as ever. He is mobile and crawling all over and can find even the littlest of items to put in his mouth. He has 6 teeth and is becoming less and less interested with baby foods and much more interested in what we are eating. We lowered his crib when we found him sitting up in his crib and pulling up on the bars. How can this be? He is growing up too fast! He still loves to smile and laugh and even bobs his head and "dances" when we sing. He has started to entertain his siblings and has made the connection between his actions and their laughter. So when he bangs his head back on his high chair and his siblings laugh...he smiles and does it over and over. I love this stage =0)
He is finally sleeping better...I think I have been getting 3-4 straight hours some nights, and he has taken a larger interest in Joe which frees up my arms a bit. His smile is adorable, his laugh is contagious and I am loving watching his personality come out.
Please pray for Stephen as he goes in on the 21st for a sedated echo. It is our prayer that is heart looks great and that no procedures would be needed from now until his next surgery. And pray that we can all remain healthy for Christmas...I am doing my best to keep the kiddos in a bubble until then =0)









He is such a cute little man! He has won our hearts with his smile and joyful spirit. I'll be in prayer for his sedated echo on Friday. Love you all, Cheryl
ReplyDelete