I can't believe that Stephen turned 6 months today!!! We are so grateful for his precious life and God's faithfulness. We have had our ups and downs but God faithfulness has remained the same.
Stephen is loving life! He is sitting up on his own, eating baby food like crazy and is about to get his upper teeth any day now. He has the most kissable cheeks, an incredible smile and daily melts my heart with his charm. In the midst of a chaotic day, the kind where you want to just scream, I laid on the floor, sat him on my belly and ended up laughing as he smiled down on me and blew bubbles. It was just what I needed. A reminder of how insanely blessed I am.
"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations".
Psalm 100
HAPPY 6 MONTHS Stephen Joseph! We love with all of our hearts!!!








amazing love how can it be? HE is too good to all of us! we are so emmensely thankful for sweet stephen's life <3
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 month birthday Stephen! You are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1/2 birthday!
ReplyDelete